Several knit and purl, and mosaic stitch patterns are included in the de-sign.
This is an ideal project for a stash buster. In double knit cotton the final size is about 130 cm x 130 cm.
n double knit merino the final size is about 150 cm x 150 cm.
Final size will obviously depend on the yarn chosen and the personal tension of the knitter.
The official yarn for this project is Colourspun Cotton DK (± 125m / 50g). If you would rather use any other yarn, the following yarn quantities can be used as a guideline only.
- Colour 1 (navy in sample blanket) – 5 balls
- Colour 2 (light grey in sample blanket) – 4 balls
- Colour 3 (mustard in sample blanket) – 4 balls
- Colour 4 (dark grey in sample blanket) – 4 balls
- Colour 5 (blue in sample blanket) – 3 balls
With the official yarn, 4.0 mm and 4.5 mm knitting needles are required. Circular needles with a long cable are recom-mended. Straight needles will not be suitable.
Kits are available from Colourspun.