Two options are included in the pattern file. Both are double-layered, made in Merino Aran. The inner beanie is done in stocking stitch. The outer beanie has mock cables over a background of reverse stocking stitch. The two layers are knitted separately, then the ribbing stitches are picked up through both layers and knitted at the end. One has a closed crown, the other has a ponytail crown.
For each beanie you will need:
- Colourspun Merino Aran 150 g (78m / 50g)
- 4.5 mm circular knitting pins for the inner beanie
- 5.0 mm circular knitting pins for the outer beanie
- one unique marker to use as round indicator
- nine markers to use as section markers
- wool needle and scissors