Wacky Weave Celtic Knots is a modular project with 10 different block designs. You choose which blocks you like and what you do with it. Pattern instructions will be given for the following projects:
- A blanket consisting of 20 blocks, joined 4×5. The size of the blanket, excluding the border is about 100 cm x 125 cm. Full size is about 130 cm x 150 cm.
- A table runner or throw consisting of 6 blocks, joined 1×6. The size of the runner is approximately 30 cm x 170 cm
- A table runner consisting of 10 blocks, joined 2×5. The size of the runner is approximately 60 cm x 125 cm.
- A table cloth consisting of 9 blocks, joined 3×3. Full size 92 cm x 92 cm.
- Pillow Cases consisting of 2 blocks, one for each side. Size is approximately 40 cm x 40 cm. The kit will have enough yarn for two pillow cases.
- Place Mats consisting of 1 block each; the kit will have enough yarn for 4 place mats. Size is approximately 40 cm x 40 cm.
The prescribed yarn is Colourspun Cotton DK which has 125m / 50g ball. Kits are available HERE:
- For the blanket you require 20 balls in the main colour, and 20 in the contrast colour; 40 balls in total.
- For the 2×5 runner you require 12 balls in the main colour and 12 in the contrast colour; 24 in total.
- For the 1×6 runner you require 12 balls in the main colour and 12 in the contrast colour; 24 in total.
- For the 3×3 table mat you require 10 balls in the main colour and 10 in the contrast colour, 20 in total.
- The kits for the place mats and cushion covers provide for 8 balls each of the main and contrast.
For the prescribed yarn you will need a 3.00mm and a 3.50 mm crochet hook. If you are using any other yarn, use crochet hooks suitable to the yarn you chose.
Here are some photo to inspire you!
The official yarn for this CAL is Colourspun Cotton DK. Kits are available exclusively here on Ilona Slow Life Creations.
The following colour combinations are available.
Assistance for Left Handed Crocheters
If you are left handed, click HERE.
Click HERE for the tutorial.